State Level Coordination Committee
To discuss issues relating to activities of Non-Banking Finance Companies in the State.
Convener: - Reserve Bank of India.
- Regional Director, Chhattisgarh & MP,RBI,Bhopal.
- Principal Secretary, Home, Govt.of Chhattisgarh.
- Principal Secretary, Law, Govt.of Chhattisgarh.
- Director,Directorate of Institutional Finance,Govt. of Chhattisgarh representing DIF/Finance Deptt.
- Director General of Police, Govt.of Chhattisgarh - Member
- Inspector General of Police, State Bureau of Investigation,Economic Offences Wing,Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
- Dy.Inspector General of Police, CID, Govt.of Chhattisgarh - Member.
- Registrar of Companies , Chhattisgarh & MP,Gwalior.
- A senior level representative (DGM) from National Housing Bank,New Delhi.
- A senior level representative (DGM) from Securities & Exchange Board of India.
- A senior level representative from any other agency/Govt. Deptt may be invited where there are concerns relating to them.
- DGM, In charge, Department of Non-Banking Supervision,RBI,Bhopal.
2. Periodicity of Meeting: - 3 Month.
Back To Previous Page | Page last updated: 16-01-2018